Here at zoedidthat, accessible from www.zoedidthat.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
- the types of information that we collect
- how we record it at zoedidthat
- and how we use the data.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- zoedidthat needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given zoedidthat permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in zoedidthat legitimate interests
- zoedidthat needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Should you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- Your right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- A right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
zoedidthat follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and it is a part of a hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes:
- internet protocol (IP) addresses,
- browser type,
- Internet Service Provider (ISP),
- date and time stamp,
- referring/exit pages,
- and possibly the number of clicks.
Files do not link to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Similarly to other websites, zoedidthat uses ‘cookies’. Cookies store information such as visitors’ preferences or the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. These cookies help us to optimize the users’ experience and customize our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Interested in finding out more? A great summary can be found by heading over to this article: “What Are Cookies”.
Note that zoedidthat has no access to or control over the cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. In order to know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, head to the browsers’ respective websites.
Another priority for us is adding protection for children while using the internet. Accordingly, we encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
As a result of our determination to protect children, zoedidthat does not, and will not, knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Furthermore, if you think that your child has provided this kind of information to us, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to remove the information from our records.
* Please note that there may be changes to the number or type of affiliate associations linked to zoedidthat.com. Some affiliate links can also be accessed through my youtube channels or my TpT resources.